Monday, October 10, 2005

Hollywood grabs deep within its colon and produces another masterpiece.

I have receieved information about a film coming out next year starring Samuel L. Jackson (once a respected actor) that is incredible.


I mean incredible in the worst way.



The film, is titled "Snakes on a Plane". It is a very ingenious title as you will soon find out.

The plot summary?

And I quote: "On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, let loose a crate full of deadly snakes."

No, it is NOT a comedy. It's listed as a Horror/Thriller/Action.

Don't believe me?
Then go here you stuborrn ass.

I wonder how much money Sam L. Jackson has lost to gambling/whores/drugs to justify him being in this.

The director, David R. Ellis, had directed such modern classics as Final Destination II and Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco. Ahh yes. The city of...lost talking dogs.


Hey, maybe it'll be...good.

I won't judge until I see the film. Or...just the trailer.

Or maybe even, the poster.
Nonetheless, I want a "Snakes on a Plane" tshirt for my birthday/xmas, which just happens to be the same day.


Alright, I'll end this entry before I ramble off into a history of the miracle of my birth bla bla, messiah....savior, whatever.

And on that note, here's an mp3 you should download. That's all I'll say.

Noah's Ark - Cocorosie.

I'm out bitches!

No comments: