Sunday, October 02, 2005

exposition

Well.

Let's see how this goes...


Hi, my name is Sime Viduka. I'm...new here.
I'm...I'm...so, super...glad that I have become a Hammerkat...katz...umm...yea...


Uh...that wasn't so...bad...





And now with the glory of the magical Google image search we can find out what a hammerkat actually looks like:

Sure.


I really don't have anything to say.
Unless anyone has any questions about me. Like for example, what I like to do on my spare time? What do I look for in a life partner? Who the fuck stole my laundry hamper?

That last question I cannot answer....for I do not know.


Now that I've completely soiled the Hammerkatz name with this mindless blog, I'll end with another nonsensical picture. Because I like those:





Hail mighty synth.


Catch ya on the flip side.





















No comments: