Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Handjobs for the Holidays.

So today I did one of my favorite things to do here in New York City.

I strolled on over to Other Music and bought some cds using the mighty, and often misunderstood Campus Cash.

My mission, once I arrived, was to obtain the new Broken Social Scene album.

If you do not know who Broken Social Scene is, then you are seriously deprived. Go out and buy their last album,You Forgot it In People. It's one of my favorite albums of all-time. Plus they're Canadian. Cmon.

How does this one compare to their last album you ask?

Well, I've only listened to it once, but I do like it. However, I would say that You Forgot it in People has a more memorable and classic feel to it. This one seems more....fun, I guess you'd say. Maybe I just need to listen to it a few more times and let it soak into ma bones.

I would recommend it. Especially as stocking stuffers or to give to trick-or-treaters.

That concludes my weekly music report.

Tune in next week when I discuss the essentials of the perfect mixtape.



Adieu.

No comments: