Tuesday, November 08, 2005

HOLY SHAMOLY!!!!!!!

Gah...

What. The. Fuck!

I can't believe this...happened:

"...Arcade Fire took their case to the people and played an impromptu acoustic gig on a New York City street late Saturday night. According to NYC scenester blog Brooklyn Vegan, Win Butler, RĂ©gine Chassagne, and Will Butler set up outside a Union Square subway stop around two a.m. and ran through a set that included "Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)" as well as Pixies, Cure, and New Order covers. Now you know why people pay $1000 a month to live in a closet in that city."(Pitchfork Media)

I was in Union Square around that time...shit!!!


If anyone out there caught this impromptu performance and maybe got some pictures or something...send them my way!

My email address: Simester@nyu.edu

Watch out next week when Radiohead plays a quick set on the A train.







I can dream, can't I?!?

No comments: