Monday, December 12, 2005

Top 20 Top 20 Lists List

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that 2005 is no more so that I may post my Top 20 Albums of 2005 LIST!!

This list is only the opinion of me, Sime, and does not reflect the opinion and tastes of Hammerkatz NYU.



20. Awesomer - Blood on the Wall
19. Gimme Fiction - Spoon
18. Veneer - Jose Gonzalez
17. Runner's Four - Deerhoof
16. Picaresque - Decemberists
15. S/T - LCD SOundsystem
14. God's Money - Gang Gang Dance
13. Bloc Party - Silent Alarm
12. I Am a Bird Now- Antony & the Johnsons
11. Wind in the Wires - Patrick Wolf
10. Andrew Bird & the Mysterious Production of Eggs - Andrew Bird
9. Apologies to the Queen Mary - Wolf Parade
8. S/T - Broken Social Scene
6. I'm Wide Awake it's Morning/Digital Ash in a Digital Urn - Bright Eyes
5. S/T - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
4. La Foret - Xiu Xiu
3. Come on Feel the Illinoise! - SUfjan Stevens
2. Feels - Animal Collective

1. Takk... - Sigur Ros
To go along with the top choice is a breath-taking video for Glosoli. You should check it out. It is utterly beautiful. So is the song, of course.


Yep. That's it!
If you don't agree...I don't really care. Again, it's just my opinion. I have all those albums and don't talk shit unless you've listened to them.

As the Romans say "Yo, Saturnalia" and see you in 2006!

No comments: