Monday, October 24, 2005

Hey Hey Hey this is my first blog

First of all, I just want to say thanks to Dominick, Harry, and Matt for driving up to Syracuse; Dominick and DC playing mom and dad in the car ( which needs to be made into a sketch, but I can't really think about how to go about it. Oh, and by the way, Dominick, I think I left my pants in your car. Yeah, I'm have no shame); for everyone dealing with me bitching about my essays; to all the old guard for making us new fellows feel welcome even though we've got a lot to prove. What else, ahhh I hope I didn't make a fool out of myself Saturday night. Fuck, I bet I did.
My roomate's girlfriend has been visiting for the past four days and all they do is sleep together, then get pizza. And by sleep, I don't mean hardcore sex or anything. Literally it is sleep. They're like cats. It's four in the afternoon and they have been asleep since ten o'clock last night. They don't even touch each other. No spoons or anything. It kind of scares me. Plus, I don't think she has even left the room in the past four days. Oh shit, they just woke up.
"What are you writing about"
"Nothing"
I got to go.
hammerkatz nyu

No comments: