Sunday, September 04, 2005

Song of the Week, 9/03/05

Jhyeah. I'm gonna try posting a ton of mp3s on here so's to give you a reason to come back and visit occasionally.

This is one of my favorite songs. I was one heard to remark in an e-mail where I was sending somebody this track, "If this is not the best song ever then I don't wanna hear the best song ever." But I don't wanna hype it up too much or anything. Enjoy. (Right click save as, I'll take the song down by next week so get it now, son).

Beulah - "A Good Man Is Easy To Kill"

1 comment:

Travel Business opp. said...

Five Things to Know About John Battelle
He is the ``band manager'' for BoingBoing, a tech and culture site that's one of the most popular blogs in the world, meaning he helps the bloggers with business strategies.
Hey I was just blogg surfing and I found you. Great blogg, keep it up. If you are interested in Make money fast go visit, it is the best stuff I have seen on the net